Join Our Innovative Team
Transcendent® has provided complete system solutions since 1987 to hundreds of clients and thousands of mobile users throughout North America, including Marriott International, Comcast, Wyndham Worldwide, Time Warner Cable, Loews Hotels and the City of Boynton Beach.
Our simple premise is that our technology must provide a rapid verifiable return on investment and asset.
Why should you work at Transcendent?
At work fun including foosball tournaments, work station treadmills, and holiday team building exercises.
Coffee and beverages provided, lunch mixers for all employees, and holiday parties.
Rest and Relaxation
Values and Brand Promise
Honest and integrity-driven customer service founded on family values and accountability.
Innovating where others merely replicate. Developing new problem-solving software to provide clients with peace of mind.
Technical Support Analyst I
Transcendent is an innovative software company focused on providing an industry-leading asset management platform that makes it easier for individuals at all levels of a business manage, track, and increase their return on assets anytime, anywhere. The Transcendent platform is being used across 6 continents, 70 countries, and 20 different languages. In September of 2019, Transcendent was acquired by ASG. ASG is an unconventional group of market-leading SaaS software companies and has acquired 20+ businesses since its inception in August of 2016. Transcendent and ASG believe deeply in the power of people and data to grow great organizations, and that sharing knowledge, expertise, and resources across the ASG community of business drives exponential growth. To learn more, visit https://transcendent.ai/ and https://www.alpinesg.com/.
The Mission of the Role
Transcendent is looking for a Technical Support Analyst Level I who can help us grow and believes in our Mission:
We passionately build quality, innovative, and industry-leading software that makes it easier for individuals at all levels of a business to manage, track, and increase the return of their assets anytime, anywhere
A Technical Support Analyst provides support to our application end-users on a variety of issues, including utilizing software tools. They also identify, research, and resolve technical problems. Communication is facilitated through telephone calls and email. The Analyst ensures all issues are correctly diagnosed, resolved, documented, and escalated from incident through resolution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to Transcendent company software, via phone and email.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process with handheld devices.
- Take ownership of every call and ensure that each customer is satisfied with the result of the interaction.
- Communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Help co-workers to resolve problems and complete tasks.
- Monitor and stay on top of open tickets, projects, and emails to ensure they are resolved / addressed in timely manner.
- Perform on-call functions on a rotating call schedule.
- Assist with sales and admin department requests.
- Document internal procedures.
- Continue to expand knowledge of our software products, mobile technology, and software in general.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience in QA testing a plus.
- Spanish language oral and written fluency a plus
- Analytical – finds meaning and action in numbers, and is a data-driven decision-maker
- Excellent communicator – written and oral
- Stellar time management and organizational skills
- Resourceful – figures out how to achieve results creatively with finite resources
- Thrives in a nimble, lean, unstructured, fast-paced startup environment
- Works collaboratively and energetically
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Self-aware, accepting, honest, open, and respectful of others
- Ability to create and execute on processes for a growing SaaS startup using best practices
- An undying commitment to personal growth and development
- Location: Oldsmar, FL (30 minutes northwest of Tampa)
- Compensation: Competitive
- Other Benefits: 401k matching, medical, dental, and vision healthcare coverage, FSA, competitive PTO and holidays
- People-First Mindset: The guiding principle of our and ASG’s mentality is that the key to success is working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people
- Culture: Entrepreneurial, fast-moving, passionate atmosphere in a casual, laid back environment
To apply for the job, interested candidates should email HR.Team@transcendent.ai with their resume and cover letter.