Mintek brings you the latest in EAM/CMMS systems and news in the major cable industries each week from around the globe. Learn how these new developments in EAM/CMMS and cable can affect your business or home.
EAM/CMMS news in the U.S.
This week’s EAM news focuses on facility upgrades enhancing manufacturing practices and other manufacturers causing plant violations.
- Equipment, Facility Upgrades Enhance Food Manufacturing Operations by C1S Group, C1S Group has completed a $7.1 million project to provide heating, ventilation and air conditioning upgrades for a large food manufacturer and distributor in North Texas.
- Investigation Of Missouri Sheet Metal Manufacturer Leads To Over 12 Violations by OSHA, A federal workplace safety inspection of an El Dorado Springs sheet metal manufacturer led to the discovery of more than a dozen repeated and serious violations and $138,430 in proposed fines.
Cable News around the Globe
2017 Cable updates focus on how cable plans to remain the focus in U.S. broadband and keeping cord-cutting to a minimum.
- Cable Will Keep Ruling US Broadband by Alan Breznick, With US broadband penetration still growing at a healthy pace and showing no signs of slowing down, cable operators stand poised to further increase their control of the high-speed data market.
- Will 2017 Be Cord-Cutting’s Big Year? by Alan Breznick, Will 2017 be the year that US pay-TV customers finally cut the subscription cord in huge bunches?
- Unlocking Big Data for Operational Intelligence by Chris Menier, He discusses the importance of cable’s most important product which is the customer’s overall quality of experience in a world full of cable competition.
If you have an interesting story that you would like shared, please send the link to Kelly.Blount@mintek.com. Mintek reserves the right to select any and all content.