Mobile Software Developer
Transcendent founded in 1987, is a turn-key solutions developer for the telecommunications, lodging, and public utilities industries providing access to customer, employee, and asset information beyond the traditional office. Our office is based in Oldsmar, FL.
Description: We are currently searching for a Mobile Software Developer to join our team of talented and creative individuals. This is a key technical role responsible for working with team members to design and develop professional enterprise class software products tailored for mobile application. This position will be responsible for assisting with defining feature scope and objectives, and delivering on the development objectives while considering hardware, capacity, limitations, operating time and form of desired results. This position will also be responsible for development of new products and features as well as maintenance and support of existing products and features.
- Work as a member of an Agile development team
- Follow SCRUM software development methodologies
- Work with business analysts to identify and document software requirements
- Provide software solution approach, scope, and estimates to support planning and delivery expectations
- Devise and/or modify software solutions to solve complex problems and address customer requirements
- Design and develop mobile code for iOS and Android platforms
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain Transcendent software applications
- Consistently update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art mobile development tools and programming techniques, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Provide technical guidance to fellow team members for sharing of information and ensuring successful completion of committed deliverables
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years – Mobile Development (Native iOS/Android or preferably Xamarin)
- Understanding of MVVM pattern
- Development Languages / Tools
- Working knowledge of N-Tier architecture
- Understanding of object-oriented development methodologies
- Experience developing and working with Web services
- Experience with Agile SCRUM methodologies for software development
- A comprehensive understanding of the software development lifecycle, application design, user interface design, functional design, technical characteristics of relational databases and client server systems.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Ability to function independently or as a part of an Agile Development team
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work with technical support to analyze and resolve problems, as needed
- Experience working with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Project Managers to plan and execute software development projects to successful completion
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits are provided with a minimum waiting period. Some of our benefits include an IRA with 3% company match, vacation, paid holidays, comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, company paid short term, long term, and life insurance plans.
Apply Now with our quick 3-minute application!