Data & Reporting Analyst
Transcendent founded in 1987, is a turn-key solutions developer for the telecommunications, lodging, and public utilities industries providing access to customer, employee, and asset information beyond the traditional office. Our office is based in Oldsmar, FL.
We are currently searching for a Data & Reporting Analyst to join our team of talented and creative individuals. This role works in a team environment to develop enterprise class software products. The position is responsible for delivering on software development objectives focusing on dashboard and reporting output while considering hardware, capacity, limitations, operating time and form of desired results. Also responsible for development of new reporting products and features as well as maintenance and support of existing products and features.
- Work as a member of an Agile development team following SCRUM software development methodologies
- Create and perform MS SQL queries for a variety of reporting needs
- Map existing or new queries to a report within new or existing company applications
- Develop, implement, & optimize stored procedures, views, functions and other aspects using T-SQL
- Work with complex datasets to investigate key business trends, performance, issues, & behaviors
- Suggest new queries to support business intelligence analysis
- Investigate, mitigate, and prevent exceptions in reporting output
- Provide training to internal and external customers on reports created
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Development Languages / Tools
- Report Development (3+ Years)
- Microsoft SQL Server (3+ years)
- Experience with Agile SCRUM methodologies for software development is a plus
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle, application design, user interface design, functional design, technical characteristics of relational databases and client server systems
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Must be self motivated
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with technical support to analyze and resolve problems, as needed
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits are provided with a minimum waiting period. Some of our benefits include an IRA with 3% company match, vacation, paid holidays, comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, company paid short term, long term, and life insurance plans.