Customer Success Representative
It is the role of the Customer Success Representative (CSR) to support organizational growth by building & maintaining customer relationships. The CSR works with Account Executives to support the management of the Account Executives’ customers. The CSR is responsible for supporting the Account Executive with administrative tasks at the onset of new customer acquisition and then for making sure that the customers are successful. Maintaining professional email etiquette and timeliness is important as the position communicates internationally with customers around the world.
- Prospect/Customer outreach as designated by Account Executive
- Develop quotes & invoices and manage customer needs during the sales cycle
- Document interactions with customers in the CRM
- Help facilitate the on-boarding of new customers
- Manage monthly touch points with current & prospective accounts
- Ensure customer utilization of the software is adequate
- Develop improvement plans for accounts that are under utilizing our solutions
- Work with the customer Point of Contact as needed to increase customer utilization & success
- Work with the training/implementation department to ensure smooth project rollouts
- Work with the support department to ensure customers’ needs are being met
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise in our software platforms
- Configure & update internal/external software solutions as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Account Executive
- Experience utilizing CRM systems
- Experience working with and in the software industry
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable with learning new technology & explaining it others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience with communicating with senior executives
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits are provided with a minimum waiting period. Some of our benefits include an IRA with 3% company match, vacation, paid holidays, comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, company paid short term, long term, and life insurance plans.
Apply Now with our quick 3-minute application!