- Site (physical address)
- Status (workflow)
- Location (row/bin)
Inventory visibility allows for updates to secondary systems through its integration engine, including:
- Financial & billing
- Network management & reporting
- Primary transactions – shipping, receiving, updating, allocating, and inventory adjustments
- Reconciliation transactions – audits, cycle counts, and automated inventory adjustment transactions
- Inquiry transactions – inventory levels, inventory history, in-transit, and synchronized accuracy between secondary systems
- Replenishment orders are prioritized by the date inventory is needed and evaluated for accuracy
- A pick list is generated for disposition by the warehouse
- Changes to the restocking levels needed are updated through the real-time evaluation process
Inventory Order Management
Order Management allows external departments to request inventory from your warehouses and ensures the pick, pack, and ship process is followed.
Integration with shippers ensures the accurate creation of the following:
- Shipping labels & BOMs
- Shipping notifications & shipment tracking
- Automated disposition of inventory when received by the destination
Inventory visibility will not allow orders to process below stock quantities and reorder reports are available for generation of a purchase order.
Inventory Blog Posts
Read the latest news from the top cable MSOs from around the globe and learn how to best track your warehouse inventory.