Hospitals & Clinics
Hospitals and Clinics have three major asset and maintenance management objectives that include controlling labor costs, minimizing energy consumption and asset management from planning through replacement. With high tech assets that can cost millions of dollars, it is important that hospitals maintain them properly in order to obtain their full investment return. At the same time, hospital and clinic managers must perform preventive and general maintenance on the buildings to keep utility costs under control and lower their carbon footprint.
Asset management is important because it refers to non-human fixed items found in or around the actual hospital facility such as operating room equipment, beds, rooftop HVAC, chillers, boilers, laundry services, emergency systems, parking areas, lobby care, elevators, restrooms, and plumbing.
Hospitals keep records of numerous items including patient records, hospital beds, hospital equipment, hospital instruments, and the best way to keep track of all these records is through document management. Easily access any record that can be added or edited through a CMMS system.
- How to squeeze out additional hospital profit
- Lower energy costs in hospitals with EAM software
- Managing hospital specialty equipment with an EAM
- Tracking hospital maintenance management
- Tracking hospital equipment with an EAM
- Preventive maintenance elminates headaches
- Web-based EAM for hospitals
- Why hospitals should reduce their carbon footprint