Thanksgiving is upon us this week, so we want to take the time to wish everyone a fantastic holiday with great food and peace of mind. For facilities or property managers that are working this holiday we hope you can be thankful for your CMMS software. Wondering why you should be thankful for your CMMS?
Top Ten Reasons to Thank Your CMMS for Thanksgiving
You find yourself thankful for your CMMS because:
- Your facilities backlog has been minimized because of proactive maintenance management.
- Your capital budget will be a breeze for the New Year because the CMMShas helped create an exceptional historical record of all assets and what work has been done or is needed to be performed.
- Maintenance staff on duty, have a scheduled maintenance plan of action for the holiday.
- Asset management visibility has finally achieved the level you have been fighting for.
- Your property is ready for the stress that winter storms will bring to assets because proper preventive maintenance has been done all year.
- You can monitor inspections or scheduled maintenance results from your home over the web to escape shopping.
- You are approaching the end of the year under budget for labor and capital expenditures as a result of better asset and maintenance management.
- Your assets have all been inspected efficiently and effectively by making use of mobile handheld devices.
- You know where all your assets are, what condition they are in and what work needs to be done.
- Thanksgiving holidays are just that – a holiday with without interruption.
We truly hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend as we look forward to posting our Top 50 Resources for Asset and Maintenance Management soon.
When you return , share with us how your CMMS kept the home interruptions at a minimum for you.
If you liked this short post you may also enjoy: