This past August 25, Mintek announced a contest where entrants can win a free CMMS valued at over $23,000 to help their facilities run more efficiently and effectively. The closing date for accepting entries is close as hand.
Register now to be considered to receive a fully installed Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). If selected your facility will receive Transcendent® asset and maintenance management software:
- 1 Site License for 1 Year
- 10 User Web and Mobile Licenses for 1 Year
- Set-up and Implementation Services
- Training and Support
Transcendent® CMMS Features
Transcendent® CMMS features will help any asset intensive organization by improving facilities management. A CMMS does this by:
- Organizing the work order lifecycle which includes inspections, work requests, work orders and results reporting:
- Automating work requests and work orders
- Reducing paper based manual procedures (all maintenance activities are computerized for assignment and tracking).
- Scheduling of inspections, preventive, planned maintenance.
- Providing greater flexibility in handling unplanned maintenance and repairs. New identified problems can be reported for scheduling or acted upon on the spot.
- Moving to your facility operations to a proactive mode. Proactive scheduling tools for inspections and preventive maintenance that will enable your maintenance operations to better control the workflow.
- Maintenance history tracking. Facilities management will know the complete maintenance history of all recorded assets.
Raising the Visibility of Maintenance Management
The impact a CMMS can have is not limited to the short term. Other benefits include but are not limited to:
- Raising asset management visibility to senior executives. A CMMS solution directly impacts the bottom line of an organization by lowering labor and emergency repair expenses.
- The early identification of problems through increased inspections and preventive maintenance. The early identification of maintenance issues can substantially reduce the amount of capitalized replacement costs needed by keeping assets around for a longer amount of time.
- Increased energy efficiency with a CMMS. Properly maintained assets use less energy. With energy costs usually between 30 and 60% of total operating expenses, it is critical that machines be kept in optimal working condition.
Enter the CMMS contest today for an opportunity to save your facility precious maintenance, repair and operational (MRO) costs. Let your facility enjoy decreased maintenance expenses, more energy efficient assets as well as fewer unplanned major repair surprises. Enter today and meet the challenge of budget tightening in a tough economy.