How do you determine if your cable warehouse management software vendor is going to be around for a while to provide technical support or updates? How long your cable MSO vendor has been in business is one clue but growth during a recession is an even better sign.
Mintek Makes Software Magazine’s List of Largest Software Companies
Software Magazine recently ranked Mintek as one of the 500 largest software and service providers. We are very proud of this accomplishment. The keys for our long term growth and stability for cable warehouse management software include:
- Over 20 years of providing a quality cable warehouse management software.
- Outstanding technical service support from a staff that has over 100 combined years of expertise.
- The ability to adapt our product to the needs of cable MSOs such as;
- The only cable warehouse management software that integrates with the three major billing systems of ICOMS, CSG and AMDOCS.
- Making serialized reconciliations easier to reduce CPE loss by using handheld mobile devices to scan serial numbers.
- Expanding cable warehouse management software functionality for better management of contractors CPE.
- Being able to track CPE movements from arrival through the different staging areas to the customer’s location.
Cable software vendors cannot exist for long unless they are providing a quality product and service that addresses a customer’s pain. Product and service go hand in hand as even the best software is effectively useless unless cable MSOs are being trained to use it correctly or it is not set up correctly.
Mintek’s WinTrack® SETS, SETS for Contractors and Watchlist gives cable MSOs the tools they need to help manage the flow of CPE through their warehouses, reduce CPE theft and have better control over capital expenditures.
When you put it all together, we are proud to have been able to grow over 26% last year and make Software Magazine’s list of the 500 largest software and service companies.
We thank all of our cable MSOs for their support and business as well as Software Magazine for recognizing our efforts.
We enjoy hearing from our customers and if you have a story to share we would love to hear it. Related articles include: