Would you like to stop losing documents and wasting money on document storage? The simple answer most business owners say is yes, and the solution is just as simple. Stop your staff from spending more time looking for documentation rather than reading it with better EAM tools.
Document management encompasses the processes and procedures your organization uses as it pertains to capturing, storing, securing, and retrieving information on a daily basis.
A business utilizing an EAM CMMS for document management is able to combine paper and digital files into a single hub, as physical documents, including word documents, excel spreadsheets, power point presentations, PDF files, and so much more. This allows for a business to invest their time on growing the company rather than locating files.
Top 5 Advantages for Document Management
Documents, whether electronic or paper, are an essential component of just about any enterprise. Managing business information, sometimes from several sources, can be a challenging task. Depending on the nature of your company, a document management solution that captures, stores, and retrieves both paper and electronic documents can provide many key benefits to your organization.
Below are the top 5 benefits of incorporating a document management system into your business. A little sneak peak into the 20 ways your company can save thousands over a year.
- Reduced storage space – Commercial property costs are increasing and so is the expense to store documents so eliminating boxes, cabinets, and storage bins will save you monthly and yearly costs
- Enhanced Security – Ability to access documents at any time and keep personal information safe
- Easier Retrieval – Customize document reports to make sure you can retrieve the necessary documents in a timely fashion
- Better Collaboration – Information can be shared from numerous locations among workers and increase productivity
- Time and Cost Efficiency – Time saved is money saved and having your employees focus on other projects increasing your revenue
The cost savings of digitally storing documents flows directly to the bottom line. Do you have time to waste in your company?
Did You Know?
- Did you know document management can keep knowledge from walking out the door?
- Are you aware you can send or receive a document on EAM CMMS mobile devices?
- Did you know by using an EAM CMMS you can link any document to any asset, so that it can be found easily?
How EAM/CMMS Can Help
Paper documents can be a tedious task even for the smallest businesses. Implementing an EAM/CMMS into your business will give your staff more time to do the tasks that matter when it comes to your bottom line.
An EAM/CMMS allows users to add and organize documents such as contracts, blue prints, and warranties with the ability to review them at a later time without the risk of them being tossed aside on someone’s desk.
An EAM CMMS solution allows for increased wrench time and productivity getting your workers out on the field and less in the office; there is also a document template that allows workers to easily organize tasks based on priority which will save the company money in the short and long run.
The tools are available for those who want to increase their business and increase progress; are you ready for a change?