Want to find a way to make an impact in your organization without having to worry about executives denying requests to spend new monies on
What is a Free CMMS
Improve the maintenance functions of any plant, utility, sports arena, amusement park, wastewater or property management company by registering to win Mintek’s Transcendent®. A leader in software applications designed to improve asset maintenance and management, Mintek will award the contest winner with:
- 1 Site License for 1 Year
- 10 User Web and Mobile Licenses for 1 Year
- Set-up and Implementation Services
- Training and Support
Free CMMS Features
Transcendent® CMMS features will help any asset intensive organization by improving facilities management. Included in the free CMMS will be:
- Automated work requests and work orders to significantly reduce paper flow as well as improve administrative turnaround time.
- Greater flexibility in handling unplanned maintenance and repairs. New identified problems can be reported for scheduling or acted upon on the spot.
- Proactive scheduling tools for inspections and preventive maintenance that will enable your maintenance operations to better control the workflow.
- Maintenance history tracking. Facilities management will know the complete maintenance history of all recorded assets.
Additional CMMS Benefits
The ability to have better maintenance management is not the only advantage of CMMS software. Other benefits include but are not limited to:
- Raising the visibility of asset management to senior executives. A CMMS solution directly impacts the bottom line of an organization by lowering labor and emergency repair expenses.
- The early identification of problems through increased inspections and preventive maintenance. The early identification of maintenance issues can substantially reduce the amount of capitalized replacement costs needed by keeping assets around for a longer amount of time.
- Increased energy efficiency with a CMMS. Properly maintained assets use less energy. With energy costs usually between 30 and 60% of total operating expenses, it is critical that machines be kept in optimal working condition.
Enter the CMMS contest today for an opportunity to save your facility precious maintenance, repair and operational (MRO) costs. Let your facility enjoy decreased maintenance expenses, more energy efficient assets as well as fewer unplanned major repair surprises. Enter today and meet the challenge of budget tightening in a tough economy.