April 1st: A prank or not a prank? That is the question. Which of this year’s pranks were you hoping to be true? I have compiled my top 15 from around the Globe that range from a pet lover’s dream to the savviest of tech toys.
Enjoy the laughs.
Top 15 Global April Fools Jokes
- Microsoft launches MS-DOS Mobile- Back to the basics- Where black and white never looked so good.
- Yoloimport- Focus on writing code without the interruption.
- Hungry? Dominos now delivers to your exact coordinates for a fresher, faster, and hotter pizza every time.
- “May the force be with you…” CERN researchers confirm existence of the FORCE.
- Now when you match on Tinder, an Uber driver can take you directly to them or save money and match with your driver and your fare is half off!
- Petbox- Let your pets enjoy all their favorite movies with a swipe of the paw.
- Enjoy a refreshing sip of Coca-cola…literally a sip.
- Wifi never smelled so good. Check how good your connection is in an area near you.
- Tired of working 40 hours a week? Let your pet contribute. Go to indeed.com/jobs4pets today!
- Pigeon delivery- Mail service is a thing of the past. Track your pigeon today for delivery to your doorstep.
- Samsung Galaxy blade edge- Sharp, sleek and right at your fingertips. Just don’t get too close.
- Submerge yourself in the new Play station flow… bring your swimsuit.
- Want to help your spouse save more money? Electro-save is the fastest way to quicker savings.
- Tesla S model- Never pay a parking ticket again.
- Smart box by inbox- Take your mailbox where ever you go.