Each week Mintek will bring you selected links to stories about EAM & CMMS systems, as well as news for our two largest industries Cable and Lodging.
EAM CMMS News
In this section we will include articles from around the web (including ours) that will focus on asset, document and maintenance management, as well as, inspections and other topics related to EAM and CMMSsoftware.
- Educated maintenance Posted on PlantServices.com is an excellent article on how asset health information can help to make better business decisions.
- Full Metal Jousting Armor and Weapon Maintenance is Critical By Stuart Smith MBA, MS take a look at the new television show and the maintenance behind the armor.
- Three tactics to achieve your organization’s energy reduction goals By John Clark provides some interesting statistics about the value of maintenance and space management.
In this section we will include articles from around the web (including ours) that will focus on cable industry trends and challenges.
- It’s a Trap By Paul Rodriguez discusses a change in the FCC’s rule on basic tier encryption or better known as how authentication is defined.
- Time Warner Cable Enables Streaming on PC By Chloe Albanesius reports on TWC launch of a beta version of video streaming.
- Comcast subscribers almost stop cancelling cable AP story on Comcast stemming subscriber losses with its smallest number of quarterly cancellations in 5 years.
In this section we will include articles from around the web (including ours) that will focus on the Lodging industry trends and challenges.
- Sustainability Will Continue to Contribute to Profits By Joyce Gioia writes about a MIT study on how sustainability has become part of corporate cultures.
- Attorney: US hotels to face black swan soon By Jeff Higley discusses significant changes in the election rules and processes for organized labor will be implemented the last day of April.
- Understanding Market First Step to Turnaround By Eric Stoessel writes about how the focus of the hotel business now is with investors who need help increasing cash flow and their distressed asset’s value.
If you have an interesting story that you would like mentioned, send the link to email@example.com. Mintek reserves the right to select any and all content.