Each week Mintek will bring you selected links to stories about EAM & CMMS systems, as well as news for our two largest industries Cable and Lodging.
EAM CMMS News
In this section we will include articles from around the web (including ours) that will focus on asset, document and maintenance management, as well as, inspections and other topics related to EAM and CMMS software.
- Enterprise Asset Management By Maureen gives a very good description of what an EAM is and does for an organization.
- 2012 New Year’s Maintenance Resolutions By Stuart Smith MBA, MS
talks about why cleaning in facilities is critical to operational success and lists 10 Maintenance Cleaning and Inspections Resolutions for 2012.
- 2012 Federal Budget Boosts Funding for Nuclear Power Research By Nuclear Street News announcing a 6% increase in nuclear power research for 2012.
In this section we will include articles from around the web (including ours) that will focus on cable industry trends and challenges.
- 12 Things That Won’t Happen In Online Video in 2012 By Ashkan Karbasfrooshan sarcastically lists 12 things that he thinks won’t happen in the cable industry in 2012.
- New Product Recap: December 2011 By Tim Hills takes a look back at a selection of new telecom products and services announced in December.
- 5 Things that Changed Cloud in 2011 By Carol Wilson covers 5 shifts in cloud during 2011 that should also effect 2012.
In this section we will include articles from around the web (including ours) that will focus on the Lodging industry trends and challenges.
- Elevator as Marketing Tool By Mila Petruk talks about how hotels are missing an opportunity to help market themselves using ads in elevators. Great idea if the elevator is being maintained using a CMMS.
- 2011 – A Year in Hotel News Posted on hotel.info looks at unusual hotel news in 2011 from across the globe including a hotel shaped like a ping pong paddle and another with bubble beds.
- The Professor’s 2012 Predictions By Timothy O Neil-Dunne looks at what 2012 has in store for the Hotel industry as compared to 2011.
If you have an interesting story that you would like mentioned, send the link to email@example.com. Mintek reserves the right to select any and all content.