The NFMT Orlando Conference last week was filled with facility owners and managers who got to experience
Listed below are the series of sessions that facility owners attended to learn more about their business and how to generate a bigger ROI.
Top Five Sessions to Improve Your Business
- 4 Tax Incentives for Facility Managers and Owners By: Kelly Potter, Top four tax incentives for business owners to take advantage of concerning their energy savings to apply to their equipment costs year over year.
- Five Tips for Summer and Winter Conditions for Facilities By: Kelly Potter, Five tips for facility owners to take advantage of during seasonal months to help save costs, conserve energy, and track assets for wear and tear.
- Make Evidence Based Decisions About Water Safety and Legionella By: Kelly Potter, New ASHRAE standards have facility owners wondering if their buildings are up to par or if they are susceptible to the Legionella bacteria.
- Reducing Operating Costs by Using Heat Power By: Kelly Potter, Top benefits to combined heat power and if your facility is able to participate in these energy savings.
- Seven Deadly Sins of Facility Energy Management By: Kelly Potter, Learn the seven deadly sins that facility owners maybe sabotaging themselves with and don’t even realize the consequences that are caused on their facilities.
Once again, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of our visitors at the Mintek booth last week, and I hope you enjoy a recap of our favorite sessions. Enjoy!