Dunedin, FL November 18, 2009 – Mintek Mobile Data Solutions Inc. announced today the successful launch of three blogs designed to help keep clients and industry leaders informed of the latest product news and industry trends.
- Enterprise Asset Management is being focusing in on EAM news, industry developments, and the latest innovations in the mobile handheld solution arena.
- Cable Door-to-Door CRM will examine the growing opportunities to lower subscriber fraud and increase sales through Sales Force Automation.
- Cable CPE and Warehouse Management will help cable industry professionals to enhance their warehouse automation abilities.
Lind Hutton, President of Mintek Mobile Data Solutions says “We have heard our clients and industry professionals express their need for consolidated information sources and we are pleased to be able to offer such a venue to service them.”
Mintek is dedicated to helping the environment and will plant a tree for each of the first 300 people who comment or subscribe to our blogs
In the last two weeks Mintek has written on subjects that include:
- Ten Mistakes to Avoid When Getting Buy-In for CMMS/EAM
- Customizing Your EAM/CMMS the Right Way
- Top Five Reasons Why EAM/CMMS Training Costs Have Increased
- How Mobile Devices Increase Adoption Rates of CMMS
- Adding Value with an EAM
- The Evolution of EAM
- Change Management with EAM Systems
- Top 6 Reasons to take a look at Transcendent
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Mobile Devices for Door-to-Door Sales
- Five Types of Customers You Should Tap Audit and Why