Mintek is please to announce that it will be in attendance at the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Conference (HITEC) in Minneapolis from June 24-27, 2013. We welcome all our clients and any hotels interested in better energy and asset management to stop by booth 849.
Mintek, a leading provider of hotel EAM CMMS solutions has been attending the HITEC show since 2004. Mintek’s EAM CMMS solution (Transcendent®) provides hotel asset management with the tools they need for:
- Automated work management; hotel maintenance staff can increase wrench time by using computerized work orders and work requests to perform functions such as inspections, preventive maintenance and rounds.
- Document management; hotel asset managers never need to worry about lost documents, finding vendor information or finding blueprints, photos or schematics. Easy to use document scanning can attach the proper documents to any work order.
- Increasing mobility; using rugged devices saves times, increases efficiency and provides Proof of Presence (accountability for work being performed.
- Better asset management; EAM CMMS systems enable asset managers to plan the entire lifecycle of an asset.
- Understanding how to control hotel energy costs through better maintenance.
- Maintaining an efficient and effective proactive maintenance program.
We are proud to have helped so many hotels get their maintenance and energy costs under control. Stop by and see Kevin McConnell or Chris Kluis for a demonstration on how we can help your hotel save precious dollars.