Thanksgiving is approaching, so we want to take the time to wish everyone a safe and fantastic holiday with great food, fun, family, and peace of mind. For those facility owners and property managers that are working this holiday season, we hope that you are thankful for your CMMS software working overtime during the busy holiday.
“I Am Thankful For…”
Here are the top 10 reasons why facility managers should be thankful this holiday season.
- Your facilities backlog has been reduced due to proactive maintenance management.
- Your capital budget will be a breeze for the New Year with the expenditures dashboard showing current and future projects and planning items.
- Maintenance engineers on duty have up to date work orders and scheduled maintenance for the holiday.
- Asset management visibility has finally achieved the level you have been fighting towards.
- Your property is ready for the stress that winter storms bring assets because proper preventive maintenance has been performed all year long.
- You can monitor inspections and scheduled maintenance from your desktop without having to step foot on property.
- Your documents are all recorded & attached in the document tree for easy retrieval.
- You know where your assets are, what condition they are in, and what work needs to be completed.
- You can review reports on how many requests have been completed & how well the property is performing season over season.
- You can be confident to enjoy your holiday without interruption – just like your maintenance.
We truly hope that you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
If you liked this short post, you may also enjoy: